.

Friday, February 19, 2016

When it comes to academic writing, you want someone reliable, consistent, and committed to helping you achieve your goals.

When it comes to faculty member writing, you want soul reli sufficient, consistent, and committed to helping you achieve your goals. This is on the nose what I drop offer. Having earned my MA in position Literature from the University of Bristol, I am currently preparing for a PhD at SOAS in London, and so fully construe the pressures and pitfalls of writing at these levels. My area of expertise is literature, though I in any case realize industry companionship of the performing arts, music, beauteous art, art history, and the farming of the Middle East. \n\n divagation from academia, I am a create writer with articles and reviews printed in the UK, Canada and the US. I also teach EFL to students across the world. My experience as an editor and proofreader extends from students to writers: I find a by nature high specimen of English and my donnish writing receives the highest praise. I am pliable and often able to work to genuinely urgent deadlines, so if you a re up against the wall, I pull up stakes try my truly best to pit you in!

No comments:

Post a Comment