.

Thursday, March 28, 2019

Changes in Gwinnett County :: hometown environment

Over judgment of conviction things change. Some things change for the better while other things change for the worse. One thing thats bound to change though is your environment. Personally I confirm namen my hometown go through and through many changes during the eleven years that I have resided in Gwinnett County. A few of the accounts which have changed in my hometown throughout time have been the population including diversity, architecture, and the aspect of the deal that grew up with me.I first go to Gwinnett in Nineteen-Ninety Four. At which time I attended elementary condition. Now at that time school mostly consisted of Afri bath Americans and Caucasians. Now eleven years later you can go back to that same school and directly you will see all type of diverse heathenishities in the school such as Bosnians, Haitians, Mexicans, etc. Towns are bound to see new diversities in their subject field because over time the population will add. Gwinnett took a drastic increa se in population as it was Georgias fastest emergence County. As you take a look well-nigh the community nowadays you can see that there are all different types of ethnic stores and not just Chinese. Now there are Caribbean restaurants as nearly as Jamaican and Thai. When new cultures move into an area its hefty for the younger population as it teaches them to be more diverse and substantiate other people.Architecture is a huge role in my hometown. Since Gwinnett was such a hot County at the time growing up meant that it would hire in a lot of architectural work, which it did. When I first moved here the only stores I can remember besides the feature stations were Winn Dixie, Eckerd, and OZ Video. Now Over the time that same area has went through a drastic change. Now Winn Dixie is Save Rite, OZ video is closed. on with Eckerd are CVS and Walgreens within a half mile. Another example is that in the beginning the only entertainment was Town Center Cinema which is now a dollar movie and Mardi Gras Arcade which is now gone. When you look around now the area includes AMC theaters as well as the construction of cardinal malls, Discover Mills and The Mall of Georgia. What I am trying to rouse out is with more population comes more development and my town has seen crapper of it.The last part of my hometown which has changed is the safety so to speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment